Designed to display the time in two different time zones, the Rolex Oyster Perpetual GMT-Master II is the ideal watch for globetrotters.
Essential watch for the city
Rolex launches the Oyster Perpetual GMT-Master II watch with a two-way rotating outer ring and a blue and black two-color Cerachrom 24-hour scale ceramic insert. The combination of Oystersteel material and commemorative strap echoes the red and blue two-color Cerachrom ceramic bezel model launched in 2018. An elegant sheen reflects off the sides of the case and lugs, making the outline of the 40 mm Oyster case more prominent and adding to its appeal. Rolex fake.
Equipped with Caliber 3285, a leading watchmaking technology, the Oyster Perpetual GMT-Master II was first equipped with this movement in 2018.
Like all Rolex watches, the GMT-Master II has received the Superlative Chronometer certification, ensuring the watch performs exceptionally well.
The only tool for multiple time zones
When the GMT-Master was first launched, it was designed to help professional pilots use their watches to assist navigation during long-distance flights. Since then, this watch has gradually become the first choice watch for travelers. Over the years, watch outer rings have appeared in various colors and combinations, whether single or two-color. The watch’s design is unique and highly recognizable.
With traditional hour, minute, and second hands, triangular arrow 24-hour hand, bi-directional rotating outer ring, and Cerachrom 24-hour scale ceramic bezel, GMT-Master II can display the time in two time zones at the same time: it can read the local time and departure time at the same time. You can also simultaneously read the local time and the third time zone time. The calendar display at 3 o’clock is synchronized with the departure time.
Rolex has repeatedly set new precedents in the development of ceramic technology. With its cutting-edge technology, it has developed an integrated ceramic outer ring and ceramic bezel. This innovative material is not only corrosion-resistant and scratch-resistant but does not fade even when exposed to ultraviolet rays. After years of painstaking research and development, Rolex has developed a unique set of professional knowledge and innovative high-tech equipment and production processes to produce ceramic components independently. In 2013, the GMT-Master II, launched by the brand, was equipped with a blue and black two-color single ceramic bezel developed by Rolex, which was a significant turning point in the watch industry’s use of ceramic manufacturing. Rolex replicas for sale.
The GMT-Master II has a blue and black two-color Cerachrom 24-hour ceramic bezel. The molded numbers and scales are plated with platinum using PVD (Physical Vapor Deposition) coating technology.
Oyster case symbol of water resistance
The middle case is made from a single piece of solid Oystersteel, which is resistant to corrosion.
The winding crown has a triple buckle lock triple waterproof system, which is firmly screwed to the case. The crown guard is integrated into the middle case to protect the winding crown. The mirror surface is made of blue crystal and is not easily scratched. The waterproof Oyster case of the GMT-Master II provides the best protection for high-precision movement.
Perpetual movement caliber 3285
The self-winding movement equipped with it has obtained several patents, fully embodying Rolex’s innovative technology and top watchmaking craftsmanship. It has further improved accuracy and reliability, power reserve, shock resistance, antimagnetic, and ease of use. To achieve perfection.
Caliber 3285 is equipped with Rolex’s patented Chronergy escapement system. The movement is fitted with Rolex’s patented optimized blue Parachrom hairspring, made from a unique paramagnetic alloy cast by Rolex and ten times more shock-resistant than a traditional hairspring. The blue Parachrom hairspring is equipped with a Rolex final coil to ensure that the hairspring remains regular in any position. The movement’s balance spring assembly is fitted with a high-performance Paraflex cushioning device designed and patented by Rolex to improve the movement’s shock resistance.
The 3285 movement is equipped with a perpetual motion automatic winding component wound by an endless oscillating weight. The barrel’s structure and the escapement’s excellent efficiency increase the power reserve of the 3285 movement to approximately 70 hours.
Superior Chronometer Certification
The green seal, a symbol of superior chronometer precision, is included with every Rolex watch and has a five-year global guarantee.
Commemorative strap and Oyster safety clasp
This GMT-Master II comes on a commemorative strap. The five-link commemorative strap is flexible and comfortable. It was specially designed by Rolex in 1945 for the Oyster Perpetual Datejust.
The matching commemorative strap is equipped with a Rolex-designed and patented Oyster safety buckle to prevent the buckle from accidentally opening.
Concealed ear caps ensure a seamless visual connection between the strap and case.
Case model: 126710 BLNR
- Strap model: 69200
- Series: Oyster Perpetual Professional
- Superlative Chronometer certification*
- Global five-year warranty
- Case: Oyster case (one-piece middle case, screw-in bottom cover and winding crown)
- Safety performance: The crown shoulder guard is integrated with the middle case
- Diameter: 40mm
- Material: Oystersteel
- Middle case: Oyster steel, frosted surface, polished edges
- Outer ring: Oyster steel, bi-directional rotating outer ring, 24-hour scale blue and black two-color ceramic Cerachrom word ring; molded numbers and scales are plated with platinum using PVD (Physical Vapor Deposition) coating technology
- Bottom cover: solid, screw-in, fine grooves
- Winding crown: screw-in, triple lock, triple waterproof system
- Mirror: Anti-scratch blue crystal, double anti-reflective small window convex lens to magnify calendar
- Waterproof depth: 100 meters (330 feet)
- Movement: Rolex caliber 3285. Perpetual rotor is a mechanical movement with two-way automatic winding.
- Accuracy: within plus or minus two seconds per day (after the movement is installed in the case)
- Functions: Central hours, minutes, and seconds hands. The local time is displayed by the traditional central hand. The hour hand can be adjusted independently. The departure time is indicated by an additional 24-hour hand. The 3 o’clock position has a reliable quick-adjusting instantaneous calendar and a stop-second function. Accurately adjust time
- Escapement: High-performance Chronergy escapement, paramagnetic nickel-phosphorus alloy pallet fork, and escapement wheel
- Gemstones: 31 rubies
- Power reserve: approx. 70 hours
- Dial: Black lacquer, 18ct white gold hour markers, easy-to-read Chromalight (long-lasting blue light), 18ct white gold hands, blue lacquered 24-hour hand, easy-to-read Chromalight (stable blue light)
- Strap: Commemorative, five-part solid link; Oystersteel, polished middle link, frosted outer link, polished edges, folding Oyster safety clasp, easy-adjustable links (approx. 5 mm)
Series: Gmt Master Ii
Case Color: Silver-tone
Case Thickness: 15mm